Friday, October 3, 2014

Sweetaversary #1 10/3/14


Heya! Hi! Guess what TODAY is? It's the 3rd. And what happened on the 3rd exactly one year ago? 

sweet began

omg you guys. I'm hyped. Are you Hyped? Well you should be. Every year I'm going to do one picture that has all (most) the things that have happened in that year. Well, not like it tell the story but all the characters and stuff will be there. So yeah. And here it is!


Wooo! Praise me for my creativity! Hoorah! 
Also, to celebrate one year of sweet stuff, I've made (the smallest) playlist (ever made) of Official Sweet Music composed by me! Enjoy that! 
Sweet Playlist
I am also working on getting some t-shirts for sweet made. I'd appreciate your feedback on what you'd like on a T-shirt!
So anyway, happy birthday to Sweet (and apparently Wendy)! 


2 comments:

  1. Hola!
    I want a T-Shirt with Heiress Yazma and her siblings on it..
    Just a thought.
    I still have my fanart for you
    As soon as I get things working.
    Sorry.
    I know the deadline has passed, but I'll still send you the art.
    Eventually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, thank you for the idea!
      Oh, and it's okay, you don't need to send me the art if it's a hassle. :)

      Delete