Monday, October 13, 2014

Sweet! Part II~ 90


"Heh. So, Roselyn, I hear you're takin' care of my job tonight. Spreadin' love and joy through sleep. what you've always wanted to do."
"Well, I can't say I'm not excited, but sorry if I stole your job." 
"Pfft. She gave you that job tonight because she trusts you more."
"Because you decided to be a little rebel."
"Whatever. I don't care. I don't even like Colton anyway."
"... Don't you think this game you're playing is a little bit childish and slightly selfish?"
"What game?"
"The 'I'm-helping-the-bad-guys-because-my-creator-is-stupid' game."
"Why do you care?"
"Because, we're technically on the opposite sides. I don't like that."
"How come?"
"Because you're my sister, and I don't like going against you."
"Because I'm better than you?"
"Stop it Persephone!" 
"Okay, okay. But in all seriousness, whatever. I'll stay on my side, and you can join me if you want, but otherwise, we're against each other on this one. Sorry. Oh wait, I'm not."
"What happened to you, 'Seph? You didn't used to be like this! Remember when we would play together?"
"You mean the pony game? Unfortunately, I do. I stopped playing with you because we're too old for that game." 


No comments:

Post a Comment