Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sweet! Part II~ 89


Uhg. So what do you want...? 
"Oh, I'm here on account of my name..."
What about it?
"I... well... I do so ever hate being called Ros, or Rozzi. I much rather prefer 'Rose', or 'Rosie'..."
You want your name to be Rose?
"No, I just wish that my name's spelling be changed slightly."
To what?
"To Roselyn, please."
But then it's just Rose-lyn, my initial intentions for your name were Rose-Ah-Lyn, but if I spelled it Rosealyn then it looks like a wierd version of New Zealand. So I named you Rosalyn. I'm sorry if people have pronounced it wrong. 
"But, I hate explaining the pronunciation of my name to people... My birthday is the 31st of October... and that's pretty soon... so maybe... just maybe... could I have the new spelling as a birthday present?" 
Hmm...
"I won't ask for anything else!"
Fine. From here on out your name is spelled Roselyn, but pronounced Rose-Ah-lyn. Congratulations. 
"Hooray! Oh thank you, Omnipotent!"
Please, call me Jane. You're embarrassing me. Oh, do you think you could talk to Colton tonight?
"I-I o-oh... Colton? You mean the handsome bravery-faker kid?"
Yeah-huh. Oh... did you say he was handsome? Oh ho ho. I could ship that. Coltalyn. Hah. That's funny. 
"Ah! Don't you dare!"
I can't promise anything
"What do you need me to talk to him about?"
Well, the poor guy looks like he need some reassurance about this whole thing, and I may or may not get a little rough with him in the story soon... 
"So, basically comfort him? I'm not exactly the keeper of 'good' dreams, but I'll give it a whack. 
Alright, thanks, Roselyn. Now get out of here, I need to work and out conversation text is already getting way too long. 

7 comments:

  1. -casually steals ur crayons and eats them-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhohohohoho you did not just eat my crayons

      Delete
    2. Ohohohoho I did now whatcha gona do MUHAHAHHA -floats away-

      Delete
    3. Ohohohoho you have obtained my wrath

      Delete
    4. OOOOOOOH SNAP The Wrath of Jane walker has been released!

      Delete