Monday, October 21, 2013

Sweet!


Okay, I'm just going to pause for a second to explain something to you. If you'll notice in the previous panel, that Colton's blood is a brownish-red color. No, I'm not color blind. But the thing about the people in this world is that when they say, "My flavor is *such and such*" They are talking about their blood. Their blood is literally made of that substance, and it tastes like it, too. A common politeness (you know, before the accident) in the land was to say, "What's your name and flavor?" and the person you asked would say, (i.e) "Hi! My name is Betty and my flavor is Fruit Gushers!" 
Yeah, that reference just happened. But seriously, their flavor can be anything as long as it's a sweet thing. Like that one type of fruit gusher that tastes like a liquified armpit? Yeah, you know which one I'm talking about. That could be your flavor. Or Licorice, or cupcakes, or skittles, or starburst, or fanta, or faygo, or swedish fish, or what ever. You get what I'm saying. 



No comments:

Post a Comment