Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sweet! Part I~ 1

What's this? A page devoted entirely to the biggest development in the story so far? You are confronted by a wall of text and you instantly go:
If you are anything like me, you know that if it takes more than fifteen seconds to read, it's most likely hopeless and you just skim over it. You decide to leave because there is no picture that I myself have illustrated. But, thanks to my fabulous sense of humor, you are driven to carry on. Warning: This may happen many, many, many times in this comic so sit tight. It's going to be okay. Now, again, with my interruptions that are happening more frequently then I had originally speculated, we had been in the middle of a conversation between Wendy and Colton. They talked it out, probably through a giga-gigantic wall of text which I was too lazy to type, so I'll let you have all your cute little head cannons of what went on there. Then, after all was said and done, Wendy decided she was tired and went to bed. Little does she know that tonight, she will have a dream that will most likely change the events of the entire story. 

Rosalyn: "Is it my turn to tell the story yet?"
SHHHH they don't even know who you *are* yet...!
Rosalyn: "I don't care, they will learn to love me the best." 
Persephone: "Oh please." 
**Guysssss** Could you wait for just a few more pages?
Persephone: "Yes, Rosalyn was just getting impatient." 
Alright, back in the 4 L8R box, guys. 
Persephone: "Can't we stay out just a little longer?"



No comments:

Post a Comment