Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sweet! Part I~ 2


No! Get back in there! We're not ready for you guys yet!
Persephone: "Stop! You're hurting my face!"
I have not even designed you completely yet! Get back in there!
Persephone: "Do me a favor, when you finish with my design, make sure you don't give me one of those butt-ugly flannel shirts you always wear!"
OH YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE. FLANNEL SHIRTS ARE THE BOMB.
I MIGHT JUST GIVE YOU ONE OUT OF SPITE! 
Persephone: "You wouldn't DARE!"
Shut up, I'm trying to tell a story! In fact, I might already have been to the part where I introduce you and your sister if you had not reared you ugly head!
Persephone: "Ugly head? Look who's talking!"


1 comment:

  1. Keep up this comic! ^^; I'm excited to see how it goes so far. Definite bookmark!

    ReplyDelete