Saturday, December 21, 2013

Sweet! Part I~ 21


Eeeeyyyy, girls! How are yo-... what is this, Persephone? Is this the bubble cigarette holder?
"Maybe it is, who ca-"
How many times do I has to tell you, girl, drugs is for thugs!
"Blowing bubbles is not considered a dru-"
Rosalyn, back me up on this one, we need an intervention! 
"I'm going to stay out of this one..."
Just as I thought. Well. I'm going to throw this away, and secondly I need your help, guys.
Something's gone haywire with the plot and suddenly the characters are like ten miles away from where they are supposed to be. 
"Oh right, I was going to tell you- Omph!"
"Oh dear, that's terrible Omnipotent Artist! I hope you get it set strait, Rosie and I already have plans."
"Mmph! Pewfeffonny! Take yoh hand oph my mouph!"
What did she say? Why are you smothering her mouth with your hand like that?
"Oh, just trying to get this new medicine for head aches down her hatch... you know..."
Hmm. Well, I'm out. Gotta go daydream about my next story and stupid stuff like that.
"Heh heh, Ciao!"


No comments:

Post a Comment