Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sweet! Part I~ 20


"I've killed them!"
"Pssh. You're such a wimp."
"Don't give me that, Persephone! You've set it up too well!"
"My plan? Oh yes, thank you. You see, I knew you'd protest about me taking the liberty to tell the Queen Insect, and I told her to set up some traps along the way. Clever aren't I?"
"OOOooooooooh! I'm so frustrated!"
"And what are you going to do about it, Rosalyn?"
"I... I'll tell Omnipotent what you're doing to her story!"
"Don't even mention that pompous brat, who thinks she's so much higher than us that no one is allowed to use her real name. She's disgusting to me. "
"I'll tell her! I will!"
"Ha, what you don't know is that the plan is already in motion."
"What does that mortal Queen of the bug-thingy-whatsits, have to offer you?"
"Me? Oh no, this isn't about me. This is about the bad guys winning for once, and that that hideous artist gets her downfall. "
"*Sniff* Well, *sniff* you didn't used to be like this, you used to be nice. Why can't we be friends anymore, I mean, we are sisters!"
"Simple. You're a weakling who can't hurt a fly, even though you're supposed to deal with the nastiest things in dreams."
Wassup, dream-sister-goddess homies?
"Oh dear Lord. Not now."




No comments:

Post a Comment