Saturday, April 26, 2014

My apologies. Q A Q


Ahem, hello readers. As you know, I have not posted an update in a week(ish). 
"Why!?" You scream hysterically. 
First, keep your pants on. There is no need to yell. 
Secondly, I have been busy with a project for merchandise to sell at this year's Rose City Comic Con, 
which I shall be at if all goes well. 
I have been working on songs for the first song Album for Sweet; 'Sweet: and So it Begins' which is the working title for the Album unless I think of something less blatantly typical. 

Right now, I have 4 songs finished out of 10. Let me see if I can add a preview... 
haha have fun trying to get it to play
what you (hopefully) are hearing is Rosalyn's theme. :/ 
Anyway, sorry for my horrid procrastination. 
Adios losers. 
Just kidding.
I love you. 

1 comment:

  1. umg, I hearded it. I did not know u cud makez musik! AMG

    ReplyDelete