Saturday, November 16, 2013

IT'S HAPPENED


Okay, we've gotten to the point where instead of posting HERE for updates on story creation 'n stuff, I've had to create a new blog! This one is all about me. Me. Well, actually, no, because if I have not met you in person you may not know my name, so I may remain the omnipotent artist who rules this sorry fandom. (also I don't want you creepers looking me up. Eeesh. Creepers.)
HOWEVER it will be my all-purpose blog, sort of like that one drawer your mom stuffs everything into and when you ask something of her she says, "Look in that drawer it should be there." Yeah. That's how it's gonna go. So here it is: Gotta love that background. Gotta love. Yo, Colton, you wanna read Perry Lotterthe-totally-not-a-parody-of-that-one-insanely-popular-book? Haha, I control your entire LIFE, you cannot escape the fourth wall, therefore I own you. You are my creation. Ehehehe... NO I must not let the power get to my head. I must remain true to the story... mostly.
Aaaaaaand I'm talking to myself again. 
No you aren't. 
Oh no. 
We're doing this, omnipotent. 
No.
I'll even color my text to make it look like you're talking to someone else. 
This is my face right now. 
Resorting to you jpeg images, Omni? 
Stop calling me Omni, that's not even my real name. 
Okay then J-
NO STOP THERE ARE CREEPY PEOPLE DESPERATE FOR INFORMATION.
I'll saaaaayyy ittttttt~~~
and I'll punch you in the face. 
You cannot punch yourself.
Wanna bet, punk? 
Go for it, knock yourself out.
that was literally the best pun you(I)(we)'ve ever made. 

I have also just discovered that when you press the option button and y you get this cool thingy: ¥
lets try other letters
å∫ç∂´ƒ©˙ˆ∆˚¬µ˜øπœ®ß†¨√∑≈¥Ω
AW CHECK OUT THAT X
IT BECOMES ≈ 
I'M LITERALLY SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW
IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS UP IN HERE*
I should stop. This is stupid. 
Alright, adios. 
Now enjoy some internet cats. 





*Totally not a reference from anything at all. I swear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment